Monday, March 30, 2015

Julie-Is That a Vishus Deer?


Julie: Yikes! I have never seen one of those before!
What is it?


Is that a vishus deer?


This is the first time Mom has seen a deer in the yard!


What is he trying to say?


Oh, he's hungry.
Guess with all the snow this Winter a lot of outdoor
animals are having a hard time finding food.
We even has more snow Saturday night!


After staying for a while, he is leaving.


What? Wait, where is he going!


He's going up the driveway.


Looks like he is headed home.



I sure hope Mr Deer will find more food to eat.

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I've never seen one of those in person! I hear there are some within a few blocks of here, but they never venture into the yards in our neighborhood.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It's so sad that they are hungry. Maybe your Mom will feed him a little corn. We are hoping springtime finds you soon!
XOXO

Katnip Lounge said...

WOW! That is a hungry deer to come so close to the house!

Tamago said...

Super cool deer TV you've got. You look very excited :-)
Love the photo of the deer sticking his head into the feeder. Glad he got something to eat!

Eastside Cats said...

Wow! A real wildlife sanctuary deal you've got going there! Hope warmer temps are coming, so everything has more to eat.

Bernadette said...

We have them in our yard too, and I'm not happy because I can't go outside with my human when they are out there. What is my human thinking? I used to own this neighborhood! ~Mimi

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...knot onlee wuz that a vizshuz deer it wuz a Rudolph wanna bee......watch out coz wear therz vizshuz deer ...squirrelz will followz !! ♥♥♥

John Bellen said...

Maybe a little deer-type food would keep him until spring...

I want to thank you for coming by and offering your kind words about Tungsten. She was a wonderful cat, and I will miss her until I die.

meowmeowmans said...

That's some great Deer TV you have there, Julie! We sure hope that deer found some good noms to eat.

Digicats said...

Wow! That was a close one! I'm so glad he didn't try to jump through the window, break into your house and steal your food!