Thursday, April 23, 2009

How Much Is That Little Isis
In The Window?

Photobucket

My friend Mary has started a new weekly meme, called Window Views.  Since cats and windows go so well together, I thought this was a natural for me to participate in.  After I came back from a meeting the other day, Little Isis was sitting in the display window of The Wren's Nest.  Grabbing my cell phone, I took this shot of her.   Not the best quality picture, but you can see what visitors walking past my store get to see!
There's another picture of Little Isis in a different window over at Purrchance To Dream.
Cheers!
Mo


You can click on the graphic below 
to visit other blogs participating in Window Views
and for more information about this new meme:





post signature

8 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh window views my favourte, I spend hours in my window.

Hugs Ginger Jasper xx

kayerj said...

what a cute window shot =)

See the view from this window

maryt/theteach said...

I might think Isis a little black statue sitting so perfectly there, Mo! BTW I love your badge for "Window Views."

Unknown said...

What a cute shot! Kitty looks very content in that window.

Nomi said...

I look out of the lounge window in the winter but not in the summer !

Dianne said...

she is a wonderful model, look how she holds a pose!

Unknown said...

The kitty looks like it's ceramic and a part of what's for sale. Though I'm sure she's not.

Really cute photo.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Nice photo... like a pro!