Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House Panthers Posts


I would just like to say a great big THANKS to all the wonderful House Panthers who have posted here recently! 
I'd sent out an e-mail a while ago to Panther bloggers, about a "regular" posting schedule.  Let me just reiterate that I think it is GREAT to have multiple posts per day here!  The "regular" schedule is to just hopefully get us at least one post per day here.
So far, our "schedule" looks like:
Sundays: every other Sunday rotating with Huffle Mawson and Cricket
Mondays: Spooky Do
Tuesdays: The Island Cats
Wednesday: Spooker (any other Russian Blues want to rotate Wednesdays?)
Thursdays is Grrsday, of course!
Friday: Meep, Twizz and Bear and Mr. Hendrix
Saturday: open  - any adventurous spirit out there up for a 'weekly round-up' post?

If I've missed anyone or made an error on the schedule, please don't hesitate to let me know - this was copied from a rather worn post-it!

I would encourage you all to include a link to your own blog (if you have one) in your House Panthers post, and if you want - a link back here from your blog to let your regular readers know you have a post up here!

I also encourage you to use "future post" here at Blogger, in our dashboard, so you can pre-post your entry that way you can do it at your leisure.  (if you need any instructions about "future post" just let me know)
And if you can't make a scheduled post, don't sweat it, just send me an e-mail and I'll try to contact another House Panther to fill in.

This is not "my" blog, I just have volunteered to help here.  I'm very open to any suggestions, questions, or comments about our blog.
cheers,
Not The Mama
HousePanthers@gmail.com

post signature

No comments: