Not The Mama woke me up from my morning nap to do this meme-thingy, so let's get this over with so I can go have my mid-morning nap. Here are seven things about me, Spooker.
1. I like to nap. The older I get, the more naps I like. I'm 15 years old. My Gotcha Day was Mother's Day, but notice how no one made a fuss about that anymore since those all those interlopers came and invaded my home?
2. Until they came along, I was the Glorious Center of Not The Mama's Known Universe. Then those hellions came and shattered my reality.
3. I only eat kibble. I have a sensitive tummy, and stinky stuff is not goodness for me. I never in all my life would even sniff a treat, until we tried Temptations. Now, I even tolerate that Chloe Monster within 2 feet of me during our Temptations Treat Time.
4. Every night when Not The Mama goes to bed, I have to jump up on his chest for a chin scritch. He reads books and spends some quality time with me in order to relax before sleepy time.
5. When I was younger and more adventurous, sometimes I'd get "Spooker Marie!" yelled at me. Now there are THREE trouble makers in our house, so I'm off the hook.
6. When we lived in our first house in Dayton, Ohio, I would run up and down the stairs in the middle of the night, barking. Not The Mama says I was channeling the terriers who used to be bred in our basement. I just thought I was having my midnight crazies, but strangely, when we moved from that house - I never barked again...
7. Along with having a sensitive tummy, I have very sensitive skin. Our litter has to be UN-scented or I break out in an itchy rash, and I can't wear a collar - it gives me hives. But I am a big scaredie cat, and I would NEVER venture outside. I've never been outside in my whole entire life, except for trips to the Vet and when moving -- unless you count when I was abandoned in a shoebox on the doorstep of the Animal Shelter in Dayton. Maybe that's why I don't ever want to go outside. Not never ever.
Okay, that's enough about me. Time for another nap.
Growls and Hisses,