Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cats On Tuesday

Cat,photoshop
Under the Neon Glow, Mr. Hendrix's other half, Bendrix, the mean greenie, shows up!


Tuesday's Events at Cat Blogosphere
Tattle Tail Tuesday or other kind of tails, or tales as well
Tabby Tuesday for all Attack Tabbies (or other sorts of tabbies)
Tuxie Toosday for all Tuxedo Cats at the Tuxedo Gang Hideout
Tummy Tuesday for showing off all those kitty tummies
Toesies Tummy for showing those claws…errrr… toes
and Cats on Tuesday


Cat bar


Did you know? You can drink your way to a healthier mouth?

It's true! Flavorless dental water additives also contain beneficial enzymes that help reduce the level of odor-causing microbes and deter plaque formation. Dental rinses that are squirted directly on the teeth are also available.

Mark & Chappell make not only feline dental paste, but also dental drinks for your and your favorite woofie.

February is National Pet Dental Health Month. You can find out more at Greenies.com. Cat Fancy Magazine also running lots of info on Cat tooth care in their February issue.

Cat bar


Want to join House Panthers? Ask Not the Mama to e-mail you an invitation!


Find a new friend at Petfinder.com, the temporary home of 245,845 adoptable pets from 11,827 adoption groups. Over 9,000 house panthers are available around the country!


black cat


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom tried to brush our toofies once. We bet she won't try that again!

catsynth said...

Wow, that photo is very...green.
We have a rather yellow photo today. It must be "monochrome tuesday" :)

Boy said...

Mr Hendwix wooks so scawy!

Anonymous said...

whoa, Bendrix! way cool! like Elphaba's cat...if she had a cat...

CRIZ LAI said...

Brushing my cats' teeth? Gosh... I gonna get more claw marks than what they gave me for bathing them.. haha :P

Spooker said...

grr, midnight & cocoa: that is great! yes, Bendrix does look like Elphaba's cat! In the book, she DOES have a cat ~ the only witness to Fiyero's murder!

Great picture of Bendrix!

kuanyin333 said...

Great photos! Mahalo for the good information!

Andree said...

What a marvelous photo! I love it. That info about the dental rinses is pretty interesting, too. I hate it when they have to have their teeth done (and I bet they hate it more). My CoT is here. Thank you.

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh I know that for dogs. Our cats don´t need to brush their teeth, because they eat mice ;-) that´s a good toothbrush....I hope it works...

Anonymous said...

Ooo scary green cat. Boots has good teeth, she eats IAMs which cleans her teeth as she eats and she only drinks water.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Hendrix is very handsome (as is his alter ego). Is giving a dental rinse to a cat like giving a cat a pill? If so...NO THANKS!

JEWELGIRL said...

This photo is so cool! My tween
kid really likes your site with the
unusual pictures & eyes at the top!
We always called our Male Black Cat Spooky a panther because we always thought he walked like one and always walks up to us so silently? Thank you for the nice
comments about Aniwa!

Gattina said...

I think the person who has invented toothpaste for cats doesn't know cats at all ! I would be in a hospital if I only tried to brush my cat's teeth, lol ! They have special dry food for the teeth. BTW if you want to participate on COT, please put a logo on top of your post and if you want to be a member just tell me so that I can add you to the blogroll !
I love this dark picture ! it looks so misterious !!

Mr. Hendrix said...

This is so cool! I didn't realize he was gone. I just knew something was "off." I talk about his trip on my blog today and ask people to check out Bendrix's trip here!

Mommy and daddy brush my teeths. It isn't fun for anyone. Also, I use those additives in my water. Dental Fresh from Drs Foster and Smith is what I use.

Bendrix and I are so proud to have his photo up on the House Panther's site. It looks just like him....