Monday, July 16, 2018

Midnight Monday with Julie



Julie: I love weekends because I get lots and lots of porch time.
I also love to tease mum.
See how my eyes are just slits?
I like to pretend I do not like the camera.


For added effect, I turn my head away!
MOL!


Really mum? You want to take my picture?


OK ! MOL!


I love to rub my face with my paws too.

I also love to lick my belly.
My overgrooming drives mum crazy.
Maybe I better slow it down so she does not drag me 
to the Vet!
Oh well...nap time now!
See ya later!


8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You have such a cute face, Julie! I hope you stop overgrooming yourself - that is a sure trip to the vet!

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, you are so funny, teasing Mum like that. Be careful to not overgroom yourself ... that's a vet visit for sure!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you leave your belly furs alone! We know that you like to chillax', so do that instead.

Tamago said...

It's fun to tease humans, isn't it? :-) I hope you will stop overgrooming yourself before your mum call the vet. xo

pilch92 said...

You are beautiful. Prancie does that to her belly too because of food allergies.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....for sure two much groom will get cha a trip ta de eeeeeevil place ~~~~~~ N they mite knot even give yur mom any nooze...ya noe !!
heerz two a happee mackerull monday ~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Julie don't overgroom! You do NOT want to go to the Vet!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We love seeing you have a great time when mom pulls the camera out. The photos are so beautiful and the ones with you on your back are our favorites. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a great day.
World of Animals