Monday, June 04, 2018

Julie's Weekend Around the House


Julie:Saturday was overcast and rainy.
Sometimes the rain was heavy.
It was a good day for snoozing.


Sunday was sunny! It was a grand day for enjoying 
sunshine on my panther furs.
My big brother JJ loved it too.


Oh sunshine, no wonder cats and humans worship you!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


The porch was pretty nice too.
It always is a great place to hang out.


Oh yes, I love the porch !


But!!!!
Can you believe the nerve of this guy?!!
He broke into the porch and wanted to know 
if he could have seeds! Can you imagine?
Mum said she put seeds outdoors and he had to go outside for them.
I was upset the she did not let me help him out.
I cannot imagine why!


6 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Julie! Earl came into the porch? How nervy!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got some sun puddles this weekend, Julie! I'm still amazed by the nerve of that little guy, trespassing where he definitely shouldn't be!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, your mom was probably concerned that your stealthy ways would scare that squirrel to DEATH, so she held you back. Take it as a compliment! Our Saturday and 1/2 of Sunday was gloomy, but Sunday afternoon was delightful, and today is sunny too. Yay!

Tamago said...

Glad you had a very sunny Sunday! You look so happy taking in the sun :-)
But too bad your mum didn't let you know when Earl was in the porch. I'm sure you would "help him out" if you were there!

pilch92 said...

That was a nervy squirrel. Your Mum should have let you give it a fright. I am glad you got to enjoy the sun. XO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie..........faaaaaaa...........that squirrelz been round burd two long; him iz az rood az one......tell him ta go inta town N get hiz own seed ~~~~~~~~~~~~

☺☺♥♥