Monday, February 12, 2018

Midnight Monday with Julie



Julie: Well, our weather is still being very strange.
One week we have snow storms, the next week we
have rainstorms.
At least the rain washes away the snow.
We do wonder,though, what all these up and down
temperatures will do to the trees and plants.


I am sitting in the living room wondering what mum
is going to do.
Laundry she said.


Later in the kitchen I asked if I could go on the porch.



As it was not too cold Sunday, I got to go on the porch!
Here I am checking out some dried bayberry leaves.
I did not eat then, just a little sniff.


 Just checking out this purple mat.


I like hanging out on the porch.


I moved to my favourite spot.
I can see the front yard from here


I like to look out and see is Earl the Squirrel is around.
I did not see him ,but another time I will.
Still, it was fun to be on the porch.



7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Oh yay! We're so glad it was warm enough for you to go on the porch, Julie. :) We know how you enjoy it so!

Tamago said...

Glad you enjoyed porch time, Julie! Maybe Earl was napping when you were there. Another time for sure :-)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got some porch time, Julie.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, we've had only snow...and ice...and would welcome some rain! It's good that you managed to snag some porch time.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie;; enjoyz sum porch time for uz pleez !!!!! itz gonna bee a loooong while for we get any !! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Glad you got some porch time. My cats didn't, it was still too chilly out there. XO

Fr. Tom Fish said...

I have to pretend I have a porch..so you're lucky, Julie! Hope your trees and plants will be all right. - Tom