Monday, January 22, 2018

Relishing a Good Weekend with Julie


Julie: As you can see, I was really enjoying myself this past
weekend. It was cloudy and a bit cool Saturday, but Sunday
was great! The sun was shining and it heated up the porch!
My big brother JJ also enjoyed the warmth of the porch.


It was so cozy, I got to sun my belly.
Yes I know I lick my tummy way too much,but
I cannot help myself.
I do love tummy rubs though, so feel free to come and give me one.

I am so happy, I have to rub my face.
This makes mum laugh for some reason.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Like as a cat is mighty good!


We do have snow, but not a lot(20 cm or 8 inches).
Mum has made paths to the bird feeders.
As you can see, they enjoy the sunflower seeds.


10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got some porch time, Julie. But you know, you really should stop licking the fur off your tummy - doesn't it get cold in the winter?

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray for sunshine on the porch, Julie! We bet that felt so nice. Thanks to your mum for making paths to the bird feeders. :)

Smudge said...

Three cheers for sun on the porch, on the bed, on the carpet- anywhere the sun shines is a good thing. Enjoy your week!

Bernadette said...

A kitty really couldn't ask for more! It's funny how opinions differ on "not a lot of snow"--8 inches would bury most places!

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Julie, your nekkid belly! Bet the sunshine on it felt wonderful!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...hay ewe gorgeouz...mum shuld bee makin a path two de stor for CAT goodz...KNOT...BURD.....SEED !!!!!!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

I would love to rub that tummy. My Prancie has allergies to certain foods and that makes her pull out her belly furs too.

Tamago said...

Awww you look so happy, Julie! I hope sun shines a lot for you :-) Happy new week!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Nice bird TV!!!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Oh, boy!! A nice, warm porch! How lucky you guys are. I heard the sun always stays a little longer on porches. It looks like it's true! - Tom