Monday, October 23, 2017

Looking Out on My Back Deck



Julie: We had another nice weekend.
It was quite quiet and cozy.
Mum was nursing a sore back and I got to spend time
snuggling with her.
I also spent some time looking out on the back deck.


Those silly squirrels often use the deck as a shortcut
as the trees are close to the deck.


Sometimes it's just fun to see what is going on out back.
In addition to wildlife, I get to see leaves falling and seedpods
falling from trees.
Not as much activity as I see from the porch, but good to 
check out once in a while.


6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

The deck sounds nice for a change of view. I'm glad you spent time nursing your human.

Tamago said...

There must be lot of falling leaves and seedpods around this time of the year :-) I'm sorry your mom got a sore back. I hope she gets better soon xo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....we hope mum is feelin way better...N glad ya getted ta look at stuff bee sidez ewe noe whatz ~~~~~~~ !! ♥♥☺☺

Eastside Cats said...

Nothing helps a hoomin's sore back like a purring cat sitting on it! Let you mom lay on her stomach on the floor, then all of you sit on her! It's called Cat Medicine.

pilch92 said...

I hope your mom's back feels better soon. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Your deck sounds like an pretty okay place, Julie! We're purring and praying for your mom's back to get better soon!