Monday, July 24, 2017

Midnight Monday with Julie on the Porch



Julie: I really love mu porch, but I think you all 
know that. Yesterday morning I was sitting out here.
It was early in the morning so the porch was not hot.


Mum even gave me some catnip and that was nice.


I love that stuff.


Sometimes it winds me up, and sometimes it makes me relaxed.


I do feel relaxed. I need to find a comfy snoozing spot.



I think I will leave the porch for a while.


Maybe I'll go to my other fave spot in the living room.


I like sleeping in this chair.
It's comfy and I can keep an eye on mum as she does her 
Sunday chores.
If she decided to go on the porch to read her book,
you know I'll be right there in her lap !



You can see more of my siblings  on our main blog,

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got some catnip too, Julie - from what I gather, Georgia was not sharing! MOL

meowmeowmans said...

Catnip on the porch and a nice nap do sound pretty wonderful, Julie! :)

Bernadette said...

What a great Sunday.

Tamago said...

You do look happy and relaxed with catnip, Julie :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Aww I am sure your Mom loves when you sit on her lap when she reads!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, I tried to get Sweetie into my lap, but she wasn't having any of that! She did allow me to brush her glorious black furs though...both of us enjoyed that.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....we think itz two hot for any one ta get whizzed up on nip ....we due knot even wanna eat a lot......itz that kinda hot N yes we act shoo a lee said that !! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

That looks like a comfy chair. You are a cutie.

Gattina said...

That's a nice observation place too !