Monday, June 26, 2017

Midnight Monday with Julie




Julie:  My weekend was good.
I had lots of mum time,plenty of scritches and porch time.
While mum was away for a good portion of Sunday 
visiting with family, she came back and we had more fun.


That's why I like weekends so much.


I'm pretty sure that mum likes them for the same reason.
She likes to hang out with us.


I am a very happy and lucky cat.
I have my mum and my siblings.


I wish every cat could be as lucky as me and have  loving home.


8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

All us kitties with good homes are SO fortunate!

Gattina said...

You look like my Kim and I can assure you she has a happy home too ! Fortunately, there are so many cats who don't !

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you are wise AND gorgeous!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie;

thiz izza awesum wish !!! ♥♥♥ N we hope mom bringed bak everee one a wee sum thin { hint hint !! }

Tamago said...

Julie, you are such a sweetheart! You are very lucky kitty indeed and we, too, wish every kitty could have loving home like you :-)

pilch92 said...

I wish every cat was as lucky as you too cutie.

Katie Isabella said...

Julie, what a dear thing to wish for. Me too, beautiful girl. Me too.

meowmeowmans said...

We love your wish, Julie. It's ours, too!