Monday, April 24, 2017

Midnight Monday with Julie



Julie: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!


Oh hi mum, I see you with that camera!


I enjoyed a nice lazy weekend.
It was a bit cool Saturday and cool and rainy  on Sunday,
though the sun did finally peek out in the afternoon.
I did have some naps in various places,mostly where
ever mum was. I like to be close to mum.


After a good nap I wandered around  and followed mum as 
she did her chores.When she was done, she said 
she was going to read.  I like that.I get to cuel up
on her lap.


This weekend mum had the opportunity to see
Mr Groundhog again.
He was snacking on cracked corn mum put out.


If you want to see more of him and other critters,
 go and visit my main blog. 

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You did a good job of supervising your human, Julie!

meowmeowmans said...

What a good snoopervisor you are, Julie. Mum is lucky to have you! And then how nice that you got to curl up in her lap. :)

Cat Lover said...

Hi Julie, I hope you weather warms up soon, then you can enjoy some sun puddles! Glad you and Mom had some cuddle time, everyone needs that.
Have a good week.
Robin

Tamago said...

You love staying close to your mum. You are so sweet, Julie :-)

Carlos The Cat said...

It's good to keep an eye on your humans, they might do something silly otherwise!

Colehaus Cats said...

Our sister Olivia has been sticking close to our Mom lately, rubbing on her legs while at the computer, expressing little Olivia-meows here and there (Olivia is a pretty quiet cat), and napping close by. We love your groundhog!

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, you did some great chillaxin'!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie......whoa.....look at de size of mr hog......we think him kneadz a diet !!!!!!! mor $$$$ for yur mom ta spend on CAT goodz !! ☺☺♥♥ happee week a head two ewe gorgeouz ~

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hey I saw that guy on your other blog! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

You are so pretty. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Katie Isabella said...

Hi pretty Girl! I'm like you. I stick close to my mom too.