Monday, September 26, 2016

The Tooth Fairy Comes to Julie!




Julie:  Friends, if you remember in my September 5 post
I mentioned that I had a dental operation and the vet
stole 2 of my teeth!
Well guess what? The Tooth Fairy(AKA 15 and meowing) came !!
I got this cool package.


There were two toys for me!
Can you believe it?
I like this Tooth Fairy.
It was almost worth losing those 2 teeth. Almost.
I still did not like the operation.
But TOYS!!!
I had to decide.


I chose the light one mum says might be a gourd.


Then, I played with the pumpkin.


It's pretty tasty.


Mmmmmm,nom,nom,nom.


I even brought it up on the couch to play.


Thank you SO much Tooth Fairy!
I really enjoyed these toys.
I might share them with my siblings.
Heh,heh,heh!



Many thanks to Ellen and the kitties at /http://www.15andmeowing.com/
This was a nice surprise!

10 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, the Tooth Fairy sure is awesome, Julie! And so seasonally appropriate, with that gourd and pumpkin! :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That was so nice of the 15 and Meowing human to play Tooth Fairy for you, Julie!

Fur Everywhere said...

We are sorry you had to have a dental, but the toys are great, aren't they? Ellen and family are the bestest! They sent me some toys when I had 7 teeth pulled earlier this year! :)
Purrs,
Lita

Tamago said...

Your tooth fairy is so kind! Have fun, Julie!

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Julie! What cool gifts from the Toof Fairy!

pilch92 said...

Awww...thank you for the shout out. I am so glad you liked your toys. The lighter one is a drumstick :) I am glad you are feeling better and I am sorry the tooth fairy was so slow. XO

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw Julie dat's so pawsum. Awnty Ellens' Made with Love toys are da bestest ever. And you look so bootyful. Have fun.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...N joy all de soooper awesum toyz phoebe N crew maded for ewe....we noe ewe will ♥♥♥♥♥ N rememburr ta putz yur teeth under
a pillow sew they can tern ther selvez inta cash moneez !!! ☺☺☺$$$

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

That Ellen is sooooooooooooo sweet and talented! enjoy! catchatwithcarenandcody

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Awwwwww Julie, how lovely!!!!

Purrs

Basil & Co xox