Monday, July 11, 2016

Great Views from my Porch !



Julie: As you all know, I love the porch.
One of the reasons is because I get to see
some pawsome critters!


I saw this chipmunk.
Mum said she has not seen any for a few years.


 Mum thinks it is because of other critters that live around here.


In particular...Earl!


Earl and his friends do not always get along with chipmunks.
Truth is, they barely get along with each other,
especially when seeds are around. They fight and chase each other.
Makes for great viewing and entertainment!


Before I go, I want to wish Mickey, who I never got to know,
a Happy Birthday at the Bridge!


July 11,1993 - March 11,2011

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Can you believe I've never, ever seen a chipmunk? They don't seem to live around here, and I haven't seen any in the places I've visited either.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We've got chipmunks and squirrels all over the place here, they seem to ignore each other. But we love to watch the squirrels play and chase!

Eastside Cats said...

Angel Mickey...Happy Birthday! We don't have any chippies around here, but lots of squirrels and birds!

Tamago said...

Squirrells around here chase each other, too. And it's very entertaining for my boys :-)

Happy birthday, angel Mickey! I hope you are enjoying a big birthday party today!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie...we haz chippeez evere wear ya look, we will be mor N happee
ta send sum yur way...how manee ya want !!!!!! & werd iz, therz one total lee awesum partee for mickey two day...we hurd heez gettin a cake thatz like a bazillion miles long !! ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday at the Bridge to Mickey. Chippies are fun to watch.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh my Mom LOVES chipmunks AND squirrels! You made her day! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

meowmeowmans said...

We have chipmunks and squirrels here. They ARE fun, huh Julie? :)

Happy birthday to our buddy Mickey. We sure do miss him a lot.

Hugs!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We have NEVER seen a Chippie...