Monday, May 02, 2016

Monday Thoughts with Julie


Hello friends!
Guess what? I got a beautiful birthday card from

When I was first adopted by mum, she did not know how old I was.
I was skinny and in hard shape. The Vet guess I was about 3 years .
Mum and the Vet decided on April as a birthday month,
but did not specify a day.
Mum looked on the interned and found that April 30 
While I was not a shelter pet, I was adopted!
So it seemed like a good bay for a birthday.
Thanks for the card!!


 As it was sunny and warm Sunday, I was on the porch
sunning myself.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice.


Then I heard a sound!


It was coming from outside and close to the house!


Oh! I see that critter!!!!
I wants it!


Earl: Good thing there is a screen on those porch windows!
I would not want that Julie to get me!


Maybe someday!


9 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Happy belated birthday, sweet Julie! We love how you and Mum chose to celebrate it on National Adopt a Pet Day. :) Hugs!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy birthday, Julie! I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

Bernadette said...

Happy Purrs Day, Julie!

Tamago said...

Happy birthday to you, Julie! I love how your mom picked your birthday. It's purrfect for you!
Earl sure is lucky that there is windows between him and Julie :-)
Have a wonderful day xoxo

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! You've come a long way!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie....bee lated best fishes, happee day wishes & mice creem dishes two ewe ♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪ we hope ya hada total lee awesum day, hope ya got 37 dozen oh donutz, hope yur mom buyed ewe a new cat tree, and heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥♥♥

Caren Gittleman said...

Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Julie!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Those things are REALLY hard ta catch! We've been trying fer years...

MeezerMews&FrecklesWoofs said...

We are so glad you were gotted and chose the best spawsial day to catabrate your birthday,Julie!

You really are a lovely kitty!