Saturday, May 30, 2015

Caturday Art: Cracked Actress Edition

Bean say I Drama Queen, by which I take it to mean she think I good actress, and I agree. I am very photogenic, as you can see, and I very good in front of camera. It still a complete mystery to me that I never make it into movies.

I guess it not help, that I don't live in Hollywood. I think it would be different, I live in Hollywood. Then I could go by MGM and Universal and Paramount and they can see what a marvelous actress I am, and then I get in all the big films.

But alas, it seems I fated to a live of obscurity in Florida. Suppose it could be worse. At least the weather is nice here.

(Did you know, even when movie set in Florida, they still film it in Hollywood and just make it look like it in Florida? It's true!)

Dorm Room Drama Queen


Of course, it now getting into summer and it time to see what the huge summer blockbusters gonna be this year. Truth be told, I still catching up on the huge summer blockbusters from last year, because, you know, I cat and for some reason I cannot fathom, I not allowed in movie theater. So I have to wait until Bean brings movies for me to watch.

I like watching movies, very enjoyable activity, and so I know I would enjoy making them too. I would probably win Oscar, don't you think? I can just imagine my name in lights too!

Drama Queen


Anyway, I getting old now, and time for being in movie is probably over. I regret never getting my big chance. I would have been famous actress, director, even screen writer!

Well, at least you all, my dedicated fans, get to bask in beauty for a while. I gonna go get some Temptations now, and settle back to watch film. Perhaps I will be armchair critic instead.

Freedom of Expression


Thanks to Athena Cat Goddess for hosting this Caturday Art Blog Hop. PSPx7 has taken over our computer system, but all of this weeks art still made in PSPx5. Something about still configuring the software. Humans, always make such a big fuss about things.

Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to visit all of the blogs participating in this blog hop! Just click on the blog hop graphic to go to the link up!

Caturday Art Blog Hop Button


3 comments:

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We think you are already a star. You don't need Hollywood! Athena would love to be a famous cat too, but she lives a long way from Hollywood. We are in North London, UK :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

lorraines resources and rewards said...

your a blog star you don't need hollywood love the photo you and my frankie can be the siskal and ebert of the cat world but unfortunately he only likes to watch cooking shows especially gordon ramsey hides his face when the boys watch monster movies purrs and kisses

Mickey's Musings said...

Diamond, you are a star in our eyes!
You look so lively in those pics too.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ