Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cat-moflage

Mom works in an office where she can wear tee shirts and jeans on some days. (She says she goes to work so she can keep us cats in the style to which we have become accustomed. I assume she means an ample supply of noms.) She has a lot of tee shirts so she takes them out of the closet and stacks them on the bed as she looks through them to decide which shirt fits her mood. Obviously, these are clean shirt that have no cat furs on them at all. It's my job to make sure mom goes to work with cat hair on her.

Here's the thing, though. When mom doesn't wear her glasses, things can get pretty silly.


I know right where I am. Shouldn't it be clear to her? She's the one who put these here. I'm pretty sure her tee shirts didn't get all fluffy and sprout a tail.

But, love my mom, she calls my name and then realizes where I am and I get extra scritches.


Mom laughs and heads off to work and I get to lie in nice smelling tee shirts all day.

Pilchard.

7 comments:

Debra Taylor said...

You are so sweet, Pilchard! I know what it's like to need my glasses to see anything more than a blur.

fellow cat blogger, Debby in AZ

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Pilchard, I sometimes wonder if that is why my human has cats that contrast with her clothing! ;-)

Mickey's Musings said...

Great undercover job in plain sight Pilchard ;)
heehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Eastside Cats said...

A job well done, Plichy! We always have to wear business clothes to our workplace; it's a bummer.

Selina said...

Pilchard, we think it's nice that your meowmy leaves those shirts out for you to lie on while she's earing $$ for noms (and litter, and toys, and cat beds .... )

Heee heee!

Purrz!
Selina

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Awww

Sasha said...

you are very favoured.