Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ollie Wants You!



Ollie is a House Panther from the Blog'n Waco Foster Cat blog.  He has a request for other House Panthers.  
Ollie says "I'm a black cat whose foster meowmy likes to honor my color, so I put up a picture of a black cat every Friday. Cats and their humans send a picture, and I post them.

I really would love to have more black cat photos. I figure a blog named "House Panthers" probably has a good black cat readership that could help me out here."

Here's the link to Ollie's Black Cat Friday announcement: http://wacofostercat.blogspot.com/2010/07/announcing-black-cat-friday.html

Requirements for submissions and Ollie's email address for submissions are in the blog post at that link. 
Thanks, Ollie!  You're an awesome House Panther!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad we're not panthers! :o(

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're not panthers either but...go Ollie go!