Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday is Grrsday

Remember this? The bell collar that warns Riley that I'm coming to eat her? Well, the (formerly) Blonde Girl thought it was making quite a dent in my beautiful neck furs that she likes to pet. She was right. Anyway, she took it off to see if I'd be a good Grrl and stop chasing the little runt. I was a purrfect angel all day. purrrrrrrrr

But then the people went to sleep, and the chase was on! Three times in one night I chased that little brat down the hall, with her screaming all the way. The best part was that Riley's safety zone is on top of the Lady, sleeping on the couch. Imagine the Lady's delight to wake up to a screaming cat with claws extended jumping on her and trying to hide, over and over all night long. Ahhhh, it's good to be me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!







post signature



4 comments:

Country Cats said...

Hahaha that sounds like a lot of fun!

Lisa said...

Is the kitty pictures yours? My avatar is my baby scarlett. I have 2 other black cats: Bruiser and Tara and two more to boot

Mo and The Purries said...

Grr, that was hysterical!
You go, Grrl!

Manz said...

Cute photos :)

Great story. It was a process getting our youngest to calm down without her bell on... she still plays up now and again, but is good for the most part.