Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blue Wednesday

House Panther
Auntie Spooker is quite the Paw-ty girl come Carnival time!


The Carnival is Coming!


House Panthers will be hosting the Carnival of Cats this weekend. You can submit your post HERE, or you can e-mail it to me at diamond_cat3-at-yahoo-dot-com if the submit form is not working.

If you do not know what a Carnival is, I have written a Beginners Guide to Carnivals and Synchroblogging, which I'm sure you'll find useful. I hope to see you ALL at the Carnival!

Also, much thanks to Miz Mog for stepping in and taking over the weekly running of the Carnival of the Cats, including the procuring of huckster's to host the Carnival Editions.

graphics,button

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

Diamond: you are SO talented with the graphics!
I LOVE that creation for Spooker!
Thanks for hosting the Carnival - we will get you a submission, we promise!
luv,
Not The Mama
and the purries of
Purrchance To Dream