Thursday, August 07, 2008

Welcome Panther!

A Message from Panther, as told to Not The Mama:

Hello. I recently found House Panthers...and I'm glad I did. I'm a Panther myself. Long silky black fur, fluffy puffy tail, and an attitude. I'm about 3 years old. So very glad to meet everyone. I live with my mom, several dogs... (why I don't know), a few small rodents, and a few non-panther kitties: a black and white, and 2 torties, who are all right. I look forward to talking with all of you. 




post signature
Black cat graphic by Cat Stuff.

7 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Welcome, Panther!
Looking forward to learning more about you!

luv,
Not The Mama

Anonymous said...

Glad to meet you. We're 3 also, with silky black fur and puffy tails. And Grr has the attitude.
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa

The Island Cats said...

Hi Panther! Welcome! I'm relatively new to House Panthers too! My name is Ernie and I'm also 3 years old. I'm a polydactyl panther...I have extra toes! I live with Wally and Zoey on the Island. See you around!

Ernie

Janna said...

Dogs? Really?
I just spent the last two days with a yellow labrador puppy who had a strange fascination with licking my feet.
Thank goodness I'm home now. Home, with my cats, where I belong.

Fuzzmom said...

Oh Yes, dogs1 watever is she thinking, i don't know. Though the medium sized one is fun to chase and steal food from! Glad to meet everyone. Oops,gotta run, don't want Mom to figure out I've learnt the cormpewter thing.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!!!! Another panther !!!
I'm Mickey and I have a sisfur named Tillie and we are short haired panthers :)
My other sisfur,Georgia, is a Tortie ;)
I can't wait to learn more about you Panther!!!
Purrs Mickey

Fuzzmom said...

Hi! Always nice to meet another panther like me..lucky you, short glossy fur must be nice, no brushing and combing for you guys. Of course the advantage of long fur is you can leaf it all over your mom's bed and make her sneeze if you dont like the brushing...thoughthe stuff she gives me in a tube after tastes good. Purring around my mom's feet in hopes of more food, Panther.