Friday, July 18, 2008

Floofy Friday

Hello efurrybuddy - I'm Bear. This is my first ever post on House Panthers and I'm really excited to be here! Me n' my floofy brother Meep are gonna take turns writin' posts & maybe sometimes we can post together.

I like bein' floofy. And at 20 pounds, I'm sure that a lot of those pounds must be floof, right? Even tho I'm a big guy, I'm pretty gentle. I love to be petted, and you can pet me almost anywhere, even my tummy. Just please don't touch my paws, front or back - I don't really like that so much. Oh, and if you pet me all the way to where my tail starts, I'll throw my head back as far as I can and start stickin' my tongue in and out until you stop. Nobuddy knows why I do this, but since he's seen me do it , now all of a sudden Meep's startin' doin' it too ... I guess that must make him a "copy cat"!





post signature

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

HI Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be fun to learn more about you and Meep!!!! My sisfur Tillie likes to post over here. She is such a little Diva . She likes to do her own thing!!
You have very nice floof too :) I think getting petted and scritches are the best!!! I also love brushes,even though I have short hair!!
It's nice to meet ya Bear :)
Purrs Mickey

L. Alida said...

Hi Bear, you are gorgeous! We look forward to getting to know you and Meep. Our Momma thinks you look super cuddly wuddly. (Her silly words, not ours) Us Panthers need to stick together! :)
Hugs and Purrs,
Cody and Cricket