Sunday, November 25, 2007

from Not The Mama

Hello House Panthers,
While I'm a contributor here (via Spooker), I'm not set up as a blog admin.
How would you all feel if I became an admin, and set up a new template for us here @ House Panthers?
Something seasonal & fresh & fun.
Check out Purrchance To Dream and It's A Blog Eat Blog World and The Mo Show Blog -- I could do a background & customized header for us. And it could be changed seasonally.
Just let me know what you think.
Happy Holidays,
Not The Mama

6 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Isn't that kind of up to the current admins?

Mo and The Purries said...

diamond emerald-eyes:
Yes, absolutely. I'm not trying to step on any toes here, just offering my services. Trust me, if everyone wants the site to remain as-is, I will be 100% fine with that.

Anonymous said...

We think that's a great idea, and we wish we knew how to do fancy stuff, but the Lady's been too busy to figure it out. The Blonde Girl knows how, but she's busy too. We'd love to see a cool Panthery background. We went into the settings to check, and it seems one of the admins already set you up, so go for it!

Mickey's Musings said...

Sounds cool to me.I would love to see Black cats celebrated more.
I am embarassed to say I need to post more too :0

Mockey

Mickey's Musings said...

Must learn to spell my own name too ;) Heehee!
Mickey

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Not The Mama,

I heartly agree. I started House Panthers a while back and have never had the time to get into any fancy for any of my blogs.

I have set you up as an admin.

We all look forward to seeing what you can do.