Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello from Smudge

Someone asked on Smudge's old blog how he was doing.



Simply; Smudge is gaining weight. He is getting all the love and attention that he needs plus a little more from his friend Chloe. I have a dubious task of taking him to the V-E-T for a check up, but that is now my cross to bear.

As long as he associates me with everything bad in his life and that everything with the MIL is all love and snorgling, I will bear that burden. It is the least I can give my beloved buddy.

5 comments:

The Wanderer said...

awww, poor smudge...nots the vet!!!!!

~Napoleon,Hunter,&Belle~

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous House Panther he is! we wish we had such long and beautiful fur. thank you for the update. we're glad he's doing so well. purrrrrs to you!

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

we are so glad to hear how Smudge is doin' & to see him lookin' so great! thanks for the update & pleeze tell him that we miss him!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a suoer picture of Smudge. He is such a pretty cat.I hope he continues to do well.

Karen Jo said...

I am really glad that Smudge is gaining weight and enjoying himself. I am sad that he still associates you with everything bad. I know how that must hurt.